October 23 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
MPPC will be hosting a blood drive with the American Red Cross in the Fellowship Hall from 2-7 p.m. on Monday, October 23 in order to help them to meet their donation needs. Please know that the blood drive will be operated in the safety way possible with many additional sanitation guidelines in place.
Donation is by appointment and Red Cross will be trying hard to stick to the schedule. However, walk-ins will be accepted and worked in.
If possible, please complete RapidPass before you come to the church. This will streamline the process. To schedule an appointment (in order of preference):
- Option 1: download the Red Cross Blood Donor App to your smartphone and from there you can schedule an appointment time. Later, on the day of the drive, complete RapidPass. You will need to create a userid and password if this is your first time.
- Option 2: Visit www.redcrossblood.org top right hand corner enter zip code 29464 or sponsor code – MPPC to register. On the day of the blood drive, complete RapidPass found at www.redcrossblood.org/rapidpass
- Option 3: Contact Pamela Spivey at 346-312-1780 or Rick Spivey 281-381-4776 to register or for help with registering.
If any of the following apply to you, please do not plan to donate at this time:
- If you have felt unwell in any way in the past 14 days
- If you have been exposed to anyone positive or presumed positive for COVID for the past 14 days
- If you have a temperature greater than 99.5F
Only blood donors will be permitted in the Fellowship Hall at the blood drive. Non-donors including children will not be allowed in the area.