- This event has passed.
July 27, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The drive is by appointment only, there are 46 appointment slots available. Our goal is to collect 36 units!
To schedule an appointment (in order of preference):
- Option 1: download the Red Cross Blood Donor App to your smartphone and from there one can schedule their appointment time. Later on the day of the drive, complete RapidPass. You will need to create a userid and password if this is your first time.
- Option 2: Visit redcrossblood.org top right hand corner enter zip code 29464 or sponsor code – MPPC to register. On the day of the blood drive, complete RapidPass found at redcrossblood.org/rapidpass
- Option 3: Contact Pamela Spivey at 281-381-4776 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for help with registering.
If possible, please complete RapidPass before you come to the church. This will streamline the process and help with social distancing. If any of the following apply to you, please do not plan to donate at this time:
- If you have felt unwell in any way in the past 14 days
- If you have traveled (ground or air) domestically or internationally in the past 14 days
- If you have not been rigorously practicing social distancing for the past 14 days
- If you have been exposed to anyone positive or presumed positive for coronavirus for the past 14 days
- If you have a temperature greater than 99.5F
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL DONORS. Red Cross staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves at all times. However, gloves and masks cannot be provided to donors so you should wear your own. Only blood donors will be permitted at the blood drive. Non-donors including children will not be allowed in the area.
After initial check-in, donors will be asked to wait in a designated area (or even their car). Donors will be asked to provide their mobile phone number so they can be called when it is their turn to donate.