MyMPPC is Your Member Website
MyMPPC is a password protected member website that is designed to be the one stop resource for all of your church engagement.
This site will enable you to:
• Register for events
• Check your child into Sunday School
• Connect with other church members and your ministry teams
• Learn about opportunities to engage
• Update your own contact information
• Set up your giving
• View your contribution history
• Print contribution statements.
MPPC Giving Statements
Thank You for your financial gifts in support of the mission and ministry at Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church. Our Finance Department is working diligently to finalize the congregational giving statements which will be sent electronically. You can also access your personal giving records through MyMPPC using these steps:
1. Click the button below: “TAKE ME TO MyMPPC”
2. Log in to MyMPPC and click “My Profile” (top right, under your name)
3. Click on “Giving” (at left)
4. Click the “Year to Date” button and select the date range or “Last Year”
5. Click “Filter” to access your giving statement.
MyMPPC is accessible exclusively by church members who have a valid email address that matches the one in our database. Rest assured that your personal data is secure and other members will only see what you want them to.
How to Login and Learn About MyMPPC/Realm
In order to login, you must have a valid email address in our church database. If you are new to MyMPPC, you will need to request a login.
Once you login with that username and password, you are welcome to change your username or password by clicking your name in the upper right corner and selecting the “Account” tab.
Check out our Video Tutorial:
Still have questions? Please submit your questions here and someone will in contact with you about your inquiry.
Get the App
The Realm Connect | Membership App is available through for both Apple and Android devices. Through this app you can search an always up-to-date membership directory, update your own information, contribute to the church’s mission, view your contribution history and print contribution statements.
After you download and launch the app, enter your valid email address and password to get into MyMPPC.