- This event has passed.
January 24 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
One event on April 25, 2022 at 2:00 pm
One event on July 25, 2022 at 2:00 pm
One event on October 24, 2022 at 2:00 pm
MPPC will be hosting a blood drive with the American Red Cross in the Fellowship Hall from 2-7 p.m. in order to help them to meet their donation needs. Please know that the blood drive will be operated in the safety way possible with many additional sanitation guidelines in place.
Donation is by appointment only and Red Cross will be trying hard to stick to the schedule.
If possible, please complete RapidPass before you come to the church. This will streamline the process and help with social distancing. To schedule an appointment (in order of preference):
- Option 1: download the Red Cross Blood Donor App to your smartphone and from there you can schedule an appointment time. Later, on the day of the drive, complete RapidPass. You will need to create a userid and password if this is your first time.
- Option 2: Visit www.redcrossblood.org top right hand corner enter zip code 29464 or sponsor code – MPPC to register. On the day of the blood drive, complete RapidPass found at www.redcrossblood.org/rapidpass
- Option 3: Contact Pamela Spivey at 281-381-4776 or Rick Spivey 346-312-1780 to register or for help with registering.
We will still be social distancing and sanitizing between donors. Everyone (vaccinated or not) will be required to wear a mask. Gaiters, kerchiefs or masks with valves are not acceptable. If you forget your mask, we will provide one.
- There is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine if they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation.
- If any of the following apply to you, please do not plan to donate at this time:
- If you have felt unwell in any way in the past 14 days
- If you have been exposed to anyone positive or presumed positive for coronavirus for the past 14 days
- If you have a temperature greater than 99.5F
- Only blood donors will be permitted in the Fellowship hall at the blood drive. Non-donors including children will not be allowed in the area.